Sample of All FAQs (Helpie FAQ)
- 5. How to choose suitable battery for my house?
If your inverter is 5000w, you can choose at least 51.2V 100ah with 100A bms.
If you want more storage energy, you can choose bigger one(200ah) if your inverter is 8000w or 10kw, you need to choose at least 51.2V 200ah with 200A bms
- 6. What does household energy storage battery can do?
Keep the lights on during power cut so as to avoid something bad happened in your home and office. Supply power for garage if the door is closed and you’re trapped during power cut Ensure your fridge work normally to keep the foods fresh.
A backup power for your WIFI, room vehicles and garden tools.
- 7. What household solar batteries can do?
- Store the surplus energy and output during peak time
- Save your money from the peak and valley electricity
- lower carbon emission.
- 8. Why household energy storage systems?
- Our responsibility is to care your family’s electric power. Our household energy storage battery can make your home get continuous power supply. Also we work with the companions like BYD,CATL and LIHEN, who are top innovators on this field, and offer you the best product service. All the customers can use our products whether you have solar panels or inverters or not.
- 1. Can we put different Lithium-ion (LiFePO4) battery battery pack in parallel or series by ourselves?
Yes , The battery can be put in parallel or series by customers. But there are few tips we need to pay attention;
① Make sure the voltage of each battery are same before put inparalle. If they are not same, charge them to the same rate
② Don’t not put discharged battery and undischarged battery in parallel. This may reduce the capacity of the whole battery pack.
③ Advise us the target capacity of the whole pack if you would like to put them in series. We will choose the suitable BMS for each battery.
- 2. Can we put Lithium-ion (LiFePO4) battery pack in parallel or series by ourselves?
YES, but the batteries should be in same voltage and capacity, or it will influence the cycle life of the battery pack. Also you should tell us and we will match them before delivery. Before handling the battery, check the voltage of each battery is necessary.
- 3. How many pieces battery can I connect in parallel?
Our battery is allow to parallel. We recommend 15pcs max in parallel for you.
- 4. For 48v 200ah 10kwh battery, how many pcs solar panel do I need to use?
Generally speaking, 4pcs 540w or 5pcs 450w will enough. But if you want have efficient charging sources, you can consider to add 2 more pieces.
- 1. How Long times can a Power Station Last?
The amount of time you’ll be able to use your portable power station depends on many factors. The average portable power station can last three to thirteen hours on a fully charged battery. The longevity of a battery is determined by its age, kind of battery, size, and the number of gadgets utilized with the power station.
- 2. How Can I Charge a Power Station?
There are usually 4 ways of charging: AC220V mains or with the matching adapter, solar charging, car charging and PD fast charging. The specific charging methods applicable are governed by the product manual.
- 3. Can I Charge and Use a Power Station at the Same Time?
Yes, you can charge your power station while also using it to charge other devices and appliances at the same time.
- 4. How Many Times Can I Recharge My Power Station?
It depends on which power station you choose, because different power supplies match different types of batteries, the cycle life of different types of batteries is not the same. The cycle times of ternary lithium batteries are 500 times or more generally, and LiFePO4 ones can reach 6000 times.
- 5. Which Devices or Home Appliances Can My Power Station Handle?
There is a wattage rating for each of our power stations. It can be used as long as the power or starting power of the appliance does not exceed the rated power. (Note: For some appliances with compressors or motors, the starting power will be 3-7 times the rated power.)
- 6. I Left My Power Station On When I Stored it Away, and Now It's Not Working. What Should I Do?
This happens, don’t worry. The battery has completely drained and will take a long time to replenish its charge. Plug your charger in using the AC wall adapter and leave it charging for 24+ hours.
The power station has overcharge protection, so this will not damage your battery. After charging for a day or two, check the battery; it should be working again. If not, please contact email@example.com for additional troubleshooting support.
- 7. What is the Difference Between a Modified Sine Wave And a Pure Sine Wave Output?
The primary job of an inverter is to convert the DC (Direct Current) power from the battery bank or solar panels to AC (Alternating Current) power needed for most appliances. It must take the constant DC voltage and change it to a sine wave curve above and below 0 volts.
When inverters first came out, the most common way to do this was to make the voltage go straight up and down, creating a blocky signal. This is called a modified sine wave, seen in orange in the image below. More advanced modified sine waves make multiple steps to come close to a pure sine wave.
- 8. Will a Modified Sine Wave Affect My Device's Performance or Damage My Device?
If the device you want to power uses a rectifier to change the AC into DC (A power brick), it’s extremely unlikely that you’ll have any issues. That means your laptop is going to be fine.
The full list of electronics that work just fine with a modified sine wave is far too long to get into here. Suffice it to say that if it doesn’t use an AC motor and isn’t a delicate piece of medical equipment, you will be in the clear.
- 9. What Should I Pay Attention When Using a Portable Power Supply?
- Do not short-circuit the unit. To avoid short-circuiting, keep the unit away from all metal objects (e.g., coins, hair-pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not heat the unit or dispose of it in fire, water, or other liquids. Keep away from high temperatures. Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight. Avoid using the power station in freezing temperatures, as the battery capacity would decrease.
- Keep away from high humidity and dusty places.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble this unit.
- Do not drop, place heavy objects on, or allow a strong impact on this unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not cover the device with towels, clothing, and other items.
- The unit may become hot when charging. This is normal. Use caution when handling.
- Do not charge the unit over the required time.
- Disconnect the unit when fully charged.
- Use the unit properly to avoid electric shock.
- Please deal with scrap products in accordance with the regulations, and do not treat the built-in battery as household garbage so as not to cause explosion and pollution.
- The product is only used for emergencies; it cannot replace the standard DC or AC power of household appliances or digital products.
- Your First FAQ Question
Your relevent FAQ answer.
- Simple FAQ
Simple FAQ Content
- Simple FAQ - 2
Simple FAQ Content – 2